Reference Service is an important service offered by the library. It helps users to make full use of the resources available in the library.
- Library houses all important reference sources like Encyclopedias, Dictionaries, handbooks and Manuals, Statistics, Yearbooks.
- The collection ranges from general to subject-specific sources.
- All the reference sources are housed in the Reference section.
- The reference books are indicated with “R”.
- The collection of costly books is kept under the lock and key cupboards.
- The reference books are not issued on loan.
- Users can also contact staff on duty for any assistance.